RS500 Photo Gallery
Energy Efficient: The door panels are constructed of 3 layers of woven fabric. The panel is sealed to the track at both the front and back using industrial strength hook and loop or magnetics. This creates a 3.5" dead air space which allows the door to have a high insulation value and a complete seal eliminating any air infiltration. The RS500 conserves energy and maintains constant climate control.
User Friendly: All door parameters are easily programmed at the door controller, which has a touch pad interface and LED display. An auto close feature allows a programmable close time from 5 seconds to 4 minutes. Open and close limits are set by the touch of a button.
- Safety beam
- Soft start/stop
- Cycle counter
- NSF listed & ETL listed - ANSI/UL325
- Leading edge sensor switch
- Impact resistant bottom (optional)
- Manual egress system
- Aluminum tracks and cover resist corrosion
- Hypoid Helical, corrosion free gear motor
- Microprocessor controller with electronic encoder
- Standard sizes for openings up to 12' wide and 12' tall
- Input Power - 115 VAC@10 Amps or 230 VAC@6 Amps (special order)
- Motor Rating - 1/4 HP (motor must be connected through controller)
Speed: Perfect for walk-in or pallet jack traffic. An economical medium speed door with programmable speed up to 18"/sec.
Low Profile: Side Track with 8.2" wide with 5.625" of projection.
- Food Industry
- Traffic Doors
- Banana Rooms
- Clean Rooms
- Car & Truck Washes
- Cooler Door
- Environmental Control