RS500 Freezer Door Photo Gallery
Energy Efficient: The door panels are constructed of 3 layers of woven polypropylene fabric. The panel seals at front and back track creating a 3 1/2” thick flexible panel with 2 layers of dead-air space. Patented RollSealTM technology magnetically seals panel to tracks and virtually eliminates air-infiltration when door is closed. The RS500 and RS600 conserve energy and maintain constant climate control.
User Friendly: Programmable speed control with independent settings for open and close, for example "fast" open with "slow" close for safety Automatic close feature with programmable time period from 5 seconds to 4 minutes.
- Safety beam
- Soft start/stop
- Manual egress system
- ETL listed - ANSI/UL 325 Cooler
- Leading edge sensor switch
- Cycle counter
- NSF listed
- Aluminum tracks and cover resist corrosion
- Hypoid Helical, corrosion free gear motor
- Microprocessor controller with electronic encoder
- Standard sizes for openings up to 12' wide and 14' tall
- Input Power - 115 VAC@10 Amps or 230 VAC@6 Amps (special order)
- Motor Rating - 1/4 HP (motor must be connected through controller)
Speed: RS500 perfect for walk-in units, a cost effective medium speed door with programmable speed operation up to 18" per second.
Impact Resistant Bottom Option: The door is available with an impact resistant bottom, which collapses when hit, and self repairs when the door is cycled, with no intervention. This feature considerably reduces maintenance costs and service calls from vehicular damage and reduces down time.
Low Profile: Side Track with 8.2" wide with 5.625" of projection.
- Grocery Stores
- Super Markets
- Cold Storage Distribution Center
Frost Free Operation
Digital Condensation Management System (CMS) circulates warm, dry air through panels to prevent condensation and ice, thereby eliminating the need for heated perimeter seals and thresholds.
Condensation Management System
CMS Unit Power - 230 VAC@5.8Amps